[alsa-devel] writing an alsa driver

Marcus Bannerman m.bannerman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:09:59 CEST 2015

> Jarkko thinks the IRQ may be incorrectly reported by ACPI and that it
> could be using another ACPI index. This could probably be checked by
> decompiling the ACPi data and searching for the audio DSP.

Hi,
Interested x205ta user here and I want to try to help out where I can. Is the
patch file somewhere publicly available and which version are you working
off?

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for and there's a lot of tables and
I'm not sure which to decompile. I've attached the acpi dmesg data here for
determining what the decompiler is for each file:
http://pastebin.com/yNryrakS

And I've uploaded the contents of /sys/firmware/acpi/tables here:
http://dynamomd.org/acpi_tables.tar
I'll trawl through them if you can let me know what you're looking for.

Marcus