[alsa-devel] rockchip rk3288 registration

Michael Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Tue Jul 28 15:34:48 CEST 2015

Hi

I have created a simple sound card to test registration on i2s but I
have some problems
that after a while in SND_SOC_DAIFMT_CBM_CFM the device stop to register and
receive a input/output error. It means that I can not receive anymore
from the device

arecord -c 2 -r 96000 -f S32_LE -D hw:0 > record.pcm
Recording WAVE 'stdin' : Signed 32 bit Little Endian, Rate 96000 Hz, Stereo
arecord: pcm_read:2031: read error: Input/output error

The result size is a bit random. I have no problem on playback until
now. Any idea?

Michael