[alsa-devel] Running PJSIP for voip calls in alsa

Srinivasan S srinivasan.s at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Jul 28 12:35:21 CEST 2015

Dear Maruthi,

Thanks a lot for the info

1. Is it same for Record also???

2. Could you please help me out in calculating for 8khz 16 bit stereo & 8khz 16 bit mono. (for playback & record)

3. Is that ALSA would interrupt for the data, every one second ie., 2*8000 = 16000 bytes per second

or is that the driver interrupt handler, at what rate the data is transfered to the ALSA???

Sorry for my poor understanding

Could you please help me out in this

Kindly do the needful as early as possible

Many Thanks in advance

Srinivasan S