[alsa-devel] [ALC668]: Asus N751JK - Incorrect default pin assignment for external base speaker and external microphone not working

Arthur Borsboom arthurborsboom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:08:52 CEST 2015

At this moment the headset works this way: I plugin the headset, I change
the input source from Internal Microphone to Microphone and I can start
using the headset. There is no popup.

The sub woofer works on Pulseaudio setting "Stereo" and "Surround 4.0", but
not on "Surround 2.1".

pactl list sinks: http://pastebin.com/uZH1nwtE

--
Arthur Borsboom
Lieven de Keystraat 77
Email: arthurborsboom at gmail.com
Skype: Arthur Borsboom, The Hague, The Netherlands

[image: View Arthur's LinkedIn profile]
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/arthurborsboom>