[alsa-devel] Running PJSIP for voip calls in alsa

Srinivasan S srinivasan.s at tataelxsi.co.in
Sun Jul 12 08:54:23 CEST 2015

Dear Clemens,

Many Thanks a lot for your suggestions till so far

I suspect it might be the clock drift issue again, could you please let me know whether my suspection is correct or wrong??

Because this issue might be, in one of my earlier reported threads for establishing the  GSM (ie., sound card & GSM streams were not synchronized)

Could you please let me is there any chances of getting resolved in sound card driver (my understanding of sound card driver is codec driver, pls let me know whether my understanding is correct or not ) or alsa??

Could you please provide any inputs on this

Kindly do the needful as early as possible

Many Thanks in advance,