[alsa-devel] Rane SL-4 USB sound card

Clemens Ladisch clemens at ladisch.de
Sun Jul 5 19:32:37 CEST 2015

Tuukka Pasanen wrote:
> I've been hacking to get Rane SL-4 USB audio ... to work with ALSA.
> I have compiled kernel and tried to get USB-quirks to work with this ... it doesn't do the trick

> If I need interface association how to do that?

The interface association descriptor should have been provided by the firmware.

Anyway, try the following quirk:

{
	USB_DEVICE(0x1cc5, 0x000f),
	.driver_info = (unsigned long) & (const struct snd_usb_audio_quirk) {
		.ifnum = QUIRK_ANY_INTERFACE,
		.type = QUIRK_COMPOSITE,
		.data = (const struct snd_usb_audio_quirk[]) {
			{
				.ifnum = 1,
				.type = QUIRK_AUDIO_STANDARD_INTERFACE
			},