[alsa-devel] About iMX6SL AUDMUX (port 7) and SSI3

Xuebing Wang xbing6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:28:52 CET 2015

Nicolin,

Thanks. As the mainline kernel supports I2S master mode, would you
please tell me which ASoC machine driver actually uses I2S master mode?

The reason I am asking is that I am using I2S master mode, I'd like to
reference that machine driver to configure audmux by function
imx_audmux_v2_configure_port().

Thanks.

--
Xuebing