[alsa-devel] Intel SST on a Bay Trail tablet

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Mon Aug 24 17:37:32 CEST 2015

> The Asus T100TAF seems to be using the SSP1 port too with a RT5642,.
> I have tested SSP2 and SSP0 firmwares, only getting heat and clicks,
> errors reported by Michele are the same on my device.
> In the DSDT there are only references to SSP1.

On the original Asus T100 there are also references to SSP1 but they are
not related to audio at all (they are in the XHCI1 scope). To the best
of my knowledge the SSP number is not configured in the BIOS, that seems
like a red herring.
Can you please share the DSDT table for this device?

Thanks,
-Pierre