[alsa-devel] SSM2518 Device Tree support ?

Ricard Wanderlof ricard.wanderlof at axis.com
Thu Aug 13 14:12:34 CEST 2015

We needed DT support in the SSM2518 codec driver, and I noticed that there
is already a set of bindings specified in Documentation/devicetree,
however, there doesn't seem to be any DT support in the driver itself. I
don't know if this is the result of a missing commit ?

Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ssm2518.c seems to have been added
in May 2013.

I've added rudimentary support for at least the compatible property so
that the driver can be used in a system with DT configuration (sent as a
separate email).

/Ricard