[alsa-devel] [ALC668]: Asus N751JK - mic selection not working

Arthur Borsboom arthurborsboom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:30:30 CEST 2015

I have applied the patch against the mainline kernel 4.2.0-rc5.
I have created the file /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf and added this line
and rebooted.

options snd_hda_intel model=,asus-headset

Works
---------
Subwoofer
Plugging and unplugging 3,5mm jack: PA switches from speakers to headphones
and from internal microphone to headset microphone.
Playing music on speakers
Playing music on headset

Does not work