[alsa-devel] Fw: Using loopback card to Connect GSM two way call to the real sound card UDA1345TS

Srinivasan S srinivasan.s at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Apr 24 14:05:33 CEST 2015

Thanks  a lot for your quick responses Clemens,

Sorry for my poor understanding

As am newbie to alsa, due to time constraints am unable to spend time in writing my own application

As per your suggestion, did you mean that , If I use Jack plugin , does it resolve this problem (ie., does the CPU consumption reduce drastically instead of dshare)

Kindly do the needful

Once again Thanks a lot for your suggestions Clemens w.r.t this Thread

Thanks in advance,
Srinivasan S