[alsa-devel] Support for Synchronous Audio

Anoop Rajan anoop at librewireless.com
Fri Apr 17 12:28:50 CEST 2015

Hi Clemens,

As I told we support synchronous multiroom audio, where in one speaker(master) streams the audio to others nodes(slave) over the network. Master speaker  future timestamps the audio and re-transmits to all other nodes based on a common reference clock maintained. Our stack implements the logic to present the audio synchronously to ALSA monitoring the stamped time.We are not using snd_pcm_link().

We use MT-7620 SOC from Mediatek.

Thanks,
Anoop