[alsa-devel] Issues and/or possible bugs in alsa

Yomi Ogunwumi abyomi0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:17:02 CEST 2015

Nothing changes when I plug in or unplug my headphones. The output of
hdajacksensetest stays the same.
However, in alsamixer, the level of Internal Mic Boost goes from 20 to
zero, and Mic Boost goes to 20.

Output of hdajacksensetest:

Pin 0x03 ( Digital Out, HDMI): present = No
Pin 0x05 (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x07 (Not connected): present = No

--
*Yomi*