[alsa-devel] Alsa Driver Scarlett

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Tue Sep 16 15:49:25 CEST 2014

Am Dienstag, den 16. September 2014 um 15:22:27 Uhr (+0200) schrieb Johannes Kroll:

> I guess I'll need to find the time to port the patch to a recent kernel
> when I upgrade, unless someone else does it first.

The patch still works on our recent kernels (we are on debian testing
with a 3.14-2 kernel), atm there is no porting necessary. I can also
confirm that the driver has no known issues on our systems (we use a
couple of Scarlett 18i20 in different configurations). It would be
great, though if the patch could get integrated into alsa. At the
moment it is quite painful for our students with linux laptops as they
have to reapply the patch on every upgrade.

--
Orm Finnendahl