[alsa-devel] Alsa Driver Scarlett

Eugène Bandit eugenebandit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 20:38:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

I've come across this earlier post from the alsa-devel mailing list :
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/126241/focus=126682

It deals with a kernel patch made to support some Focusrite Scarlett
hardware, you can find the github project page is here :
https://github.com/smilingthax/alsa-driver_scarlett

I would be really interested in it being integrated into alsa.
Unfortunately, it appears that the original developer of this patch
cannot put any time into such a thing. Since I'm not skilled enough to
perform this integration, i wanted to know if anyone was willing to work
on this ? I own a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 and can perform any test to help.