[alsa-devel] ASoC:simple-card: problem with multi-DAIs

Kuninori Morimoto kuninori.morimoto.gx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:03:47 CEST 2014

Hi Jean

> I have an audio controller with 2 DAIs. The audio system is defined as:
(snip)
> The 'cpu_of_node' of both CPU DAIs is the same ('audio1'), and only the
> cpu_dai_name permits to know the CPU DAI.
>
> But, as you removed it, both DAI links are built with the 1st CPU DAI
> (I2S), and the second link (via S/PDIF) does not work.

I guess, there were 2 problems
 1) simple-card doesn't care about multi dai-link case
 2) simple-card doesn't care <&xxx y> case

Your kernel works well before, but it seems lucky case.
The problem is not dai-link num size,
it should care cpu dai's args_count size

I will send patch

your case

Best regards
---