[alsa-devel] [RFC] provide a simple mechanism to start playback at a given time

Nick Stoughton nstoughton at aether.com
Wed Oct 15 14:08:23 CEST 2014

I agree with these points in general. I will change the function to fail
(EINVAL) if the timestamp is in the past, but permit arbitrarily small
future times (which seems preferable to passing in an extra parameter to
something that can easily be checked in user space).

*Nick Stoughton*
 *Aether Things Inc *
 *San Francisco*
  +1 (510) 388 1413