[alsa-devel] Alsa-devel AKAI eie pro found on github

Michal Rydlo michal.rydlo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:15:54 CEST 2014

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Martin Svensson
<martin.svensson at ztealmax.se> wrote:
> Hello ive talked to you about the akai eie pro of the posibility to get
>     it working on
>     linux, i found this on the web is it some one of you working on this
>     driver?
I am the author.
>     github(dot)com/mmm444/eie-pro-linux
I put it to github as a response to your question about a month ago.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/127223/focus=127227

My work on this is paused at the moment. I will get back to it in about a
month and hopefully finish it. I would like to see it as a part of the kernel
someday but that will depend on how things will go.

Regards,

Michal