[alsa-devel] Problems with usb soundcard in kernels > 3.3

Bogdan Veringioiu bogdan.veringioiu at amano.eu
Tue Nov 11 15:06:53 CET 2014

Hi,

thanks for your availability.
There is one message that appears in syslog, but it is always displayed when I test with aplay, unregarding the kernel version. It shows both with the working kernel (3.2) and with the problematic one (3.16).

--> with kernel 3.2.0-4-686-pae
/var/log/syslog
kernel: [ 2829.369380] 2:1:1: cannot get freq at ep 0x2

--> with kernel 3.16-0.bpo.2-686-pae
/var/log/syslog
kernel: [  199.353227] usb 2-1: 1:1: cannot get freq at ep 0x2

Bogdan

--
Bogdan Veringioiu

Amano Parking Europe N.V.