[alsa-devel] Issue with hda_intel on i7+Z97 chipset

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Mon Nov 10 23:43:32 CET 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 20:57:25 +0000, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
[enormous snip]

I have managed to get 3.16 booting (needed to do some on-CPU GPU disabling to
stop i915 locking solid) and I am pleased to report that sound is now perfect.

Sorry to have disturbed you before, and thank you very much for your work on
ALSA.

Regards,

Daniel (now enjoying flawless sound once more :-)

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69