[alsa-devel] Baytrail init file for alsa-utils

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Nov 3 10:51:34 CET 2014

Hey,

I've done some work on the community generated "alsa state" file for
Baytrail tablets, and shrunk it massively:
https://github.com/AdamWill/baytrail-m/blob/master/alsa/t100_B.state

Are there any tools, or hints as to how I might convert that to an
"init" file that alsactl could run to set the default state of the
mixer?

Or have any Intel folks already done that work?

I'll have a few more sound-related questions for that tablet, for which
I could do with a few hints as to where to direct the questions/bug
reports:
- no jack sensing support (driver problem?)
- left/right headphones output is inverted (another driver bug?)
- HDMI audio is not detected (Intel video driver bug?)

Cheers