[alsa-devel] no sound with intel audio

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri May 30 10:58:55 CEST 2014

At Fri, 30 May 2014 10:53:31 +0200,
Petr Maivald wrote:

> The computer does not produce sound when it's booted into Linux. The
> sound works normally when it's booted into Windows.

And which application are you testing on which desktop with which
audio backend, and how is your audio setup?

Most of the information you posted are useless, unfortunately, for
analyzing your problem.  Please elaborate the audio stack a bit more
(but concisely).  What version of net-tools or CPU revision don't play
much role here.

At best, run alsa-info.sh (with --no-upload option), compress the
output (for not hitting ML filter) and attach it.

Takashi