[alsa-devel] Force an update of the ELD info?

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue May 20 18:12:59 CEST 2014

At Tue, 20 May 2014 08:01:46 -0700,
VDR User wrote:

> Nobody?

It's rather about question in the graphics driver side, and this
follows the question how to communicate between audio and video
drivers, which we're discussing now in another thread.

The actual fetch of ELD information is done in the graphics driver, so
you have to trigger there.  It can't be finished in the audio side
alone.

Takashi