[alsa-devel] Audio mini conference 2014?

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue May 13 15:50:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

did anyone think of a meeting in this year?  AFAIK, a couple of good
candidates to tie with are:

- LinuxCon + KS will be at Chicago, USA (in August 18-22)
- Plumbers will be at Duesseldorf, Germany (in October 15-17)

Any other opportunities?  I'm not sure whether I'll be in the former
(due to private reason), but very likely I'll attend the latter.

And, if we hold a meeting, in which format?  I find the previous
year's meeting was nice; i.e. a kind of mini-summit that doesn't
conflict with other meetings is my preference.  But I'm open for other
options.

thanks,