[alsa-devel] [PATCH 7/7] ASoC: rsnd: remove compatibility code
kuninori.morimoto.gx at renesas.com
Thu May 8 02:15:33 CEST 2014
> > From: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx at renesas.com>
> > Now, all platform is using new style rsnd_dai_platform_info.
> > Keeping compatibility is no longer needed.
> > We can cleanup code.
> This and the previous patch both look good.
1) - 5) remove old style audio settings from platform, and
6) - 7) remove compatibility (= old style) code from driver.
Kuninori Morimoto (7):
1) ARM: shmobile: r8a7778: remove old style audio clock
2) ARM: shmobile: r8a7790: remove old style audio clock
3) ARM: shmobile: bockw: remove old style audio clock
4) ARM: shmobile: bockw: switch to use dai info for R-Car sound
5) ARM: shmobile: lager: switch to use dai info for R-Car sound
6) ASoC: rsnd: remove old clock style support
7) ASoC: rsnd: remove compatibility code
Now, 1) - 5) are accepted by ARM maintainer.
Can you please re-check 6) - 7) ?
-- from Simon ---------
Patches 1 and 2 are included in the renesas-clock-for-v3.16 tag of the
clocks-for-v3.16 branch of my renesas tree. This has been accepted by Olof.
Patches 3 - 5 are included in the renesas-boards-for-v3.16 tag of
the boards-for-v3.16 branch of my renesas tree. This has also been accepted
Mark, I think it would be cleanest if you pulled the above two branches.
If you prefer a single tag that includes both of the above (albeit with
other stuff that has also been accepted by Olof) then I suggest the
renesas-next-v3.15-rc1-20140416 tag of the next branch of my renesas tree.
More information about the Alsa-devel