[alsa-devel] please ignore my earlier message regarding R16 quirks

James Miller jamesstewartmiller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 00:27:55 CET 2014

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I realised that the device has been
reporting itself as 1.1 due to the usb hub being 1.1.

This is my first week of looking at usb, and its been a steep learning
curve, I am finding my way around the code though, and hope to have
something working at some point in the near future.

I notice that some cards have boot up quirk functions and I am wondering if
that is the problem as the R16 can be switched between its audio interface
and a card reader.

If I have any more questions, is this the correct list to ask them?

Many thanks,

James