[alsa-devel] Audio mini conference 2014?

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 11 11:43:19 CEST 2014

On Sun, 2014-05-25 at 20:50 +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> At Sun, 25 May 2014 18:46:14 +0200,
> David Henningsson wrote:
> >
> > If we want a full day that does not collide with anything else, I guess
> > Saturday 18th would be an option. Or Tuesday 14th if most people are
> > there for plumbers rather than Linuxcon?
>
> I guess most of developers will attend LPC primarily.
> Maybe we should apply to LPC mini conf no matter which date we'll
> hold, so that we can get a room properly?

Has anything happened on this front?

To me it sounds a bit strange to simultaneously plan to have a whole-day
event, especially outside the official LPC dates as David suggested, and
also to try to get an official microconference accepted. They seem
mutually exclusive plans, unless we want to have two events... But I
don't really mind - no matter the day or format, I'll most likely be
there :)

--
Tanu