[alsa-devel] Recording support for Roland SD-50 USB Audio device

François Isabelle isabellf at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 4 15:10:40 CEST 2014

Le 04/06/2014 08:30, Daniel Mack a écrit :
> What exactly is the problem and how did you test?

I tried the "input" view meeter in pavucontrol first.

And this is what I get when trying the record from the command line:

isabellf at brahms:~/alsa-driver$ LC_ALL=C  arecord -Dplughw:3 file.wav
arecord: main:722: audio open error: Device or resource busy

I also checked the alasmixer capture parameters it says:
    This sound device does not have any capture controls.

François