[alsa-devel] DSD over HDMI: audio data packetization

Yang, Libin libin.yang at intel.com
Wed Dec 31 15:28:19 CET 2014

Hi Xuebing,

As the N/CTS need fs and frequency of TMDS info, the hdmi driver does not
implement this feature.

We currently are designing an audio link between audio subsystem and other
components, like video or USB.

Maybe we will add the N/CTS information transmission. So we can calculate
the N/CTS value in audio or gfx driver.