[alsa-devel] X-Fi XtremeGamer front header ( headphones ) audio

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:33:12 CET 2014

 Hi,

I've got a X-Fi XtremeGamer ( SB0770 ) and I can't get sound output
from the headphone plug in my case which is plugged into the front
panel connector on the SB0770.

 This does work in Windows so I'm assuming that it's unimplemented in
ALSO for the X-Fi. I can see no mention of headphones in the alsamixer
either.

 Also looking at the code I can see nothing regarding the headphones
part of this. If the implementation is indeed missing how difficult
would it be to implement this ? I'd like try.