[alsa-devel] Nodes, Widgets, ELD and Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI) Output?

bencoxdev at gmail.com bencoxdev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:41:34 CET 2014

Hi Alexander,
             Thanks for looking at this for me. I have followed your earlier advice on setting up the correct HDMI device, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have changed the situation.

    I am trying to achieve AC3 pass-through and not decode/encode the audio. Any thoughts that you may have about this would be much appreciated.

TIA
Ben