[alsa-devel] ASoC: bug report for ssm2602

Scott Jiang scott.jiang.linux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:14:01 CEST 2014

Hi Mark and Lars,

> If it is the above patch is the problem perhaps that the register map
> isn't getting marked as dirty so the cache sync is being suppressed?

I print some info in regcache_sync_block_single() and found some registers
are skipped because the regmap thinks it's the same as default. I guess it's
a bug here. When I use regmap_read(), these values are not equal to default.

>> I believe this patch isn't related to the pm bug here.
>> By the way, have you ever tested your patches on any blackfin board?
>> Your patches for adau1761, ssm2602 and bf5xx-i2s all failed to run.
>
> I guess this is addressed to Lars-Peter but could you be more specific
> about the problems you are seeing?

bf5xx-i2s-pcm, I have sent a patch to Mark for this.

commit 30443408fd7201fd1911b09daccf92fae3cc700d