[alsa-devel] Audio mini conference 2014?

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Wed Aug 13 18:55:17 CEST 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 06:34:30PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Daniel Mack wrote:

> > On 08/12/2014 05:14 PM, Paul Handrigan wrote:
> > > Tuesday would be good as well. Should we go with that since we may have a
> > > place for it?

> > I just got a final confirmation from the guys at Chaosdorf, and they say
> > we can have the room on Tuesday 14th from 10am.

> > Should I confirm that from our side as well?

> Yeah, Tuesday sounds good to me, too.  Can we book a room for the
> whole day?

> Mark, do you get no reply from Angela?  If so, we can go heading this
> way.

I've not heard a thing from Angela, I was going to speak to the Linux
Foundation people in person next week in Chicago (I'll probably do that
no matter what since it's a bit concerning getting complete radio silence).

It'd be nicer to be in the same place as the rest of the conference but
OTOH we don't want to muck the Chaosdorf folks around so it might make
sense to just go ahead, I don't have a particularly strong preference
either way I guess.