[alsa-devel] Behringer Uphoria UMC204 usb audio capture only pops and clicks

Andrew Reyes dsreyes1014 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:44:31 CEST 2014

I have a usb Behringer Uphoria UMC204 and it seems to work fine at 44.1khz
full duplex but anything higher than that I get consistent pops and
clicks.  I notice it's on the capure side of things as when I have it in
playback only it's quiet. I have to say I'm testing this using JACK so this
is how I noticed it on the capture only side of things. I'm not sure
exactly whats needed to debug this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.