[alsa-devel] [RFT v2 5/6] ASoC: core: Add helpers for dai link and aux dev init

Benoit Cousson bcousson at baylibre.com
Mon Apr 14 22:12:43 CEST 2014

Hi Mark,

On 14/04/2014 21:39, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 04:27:29PM +0100, Benoit Cousson wrote:
>> From: Misael Lopez Cruz <misael.lopez at ti.com>
>>
>> Separate DAI link and aux dev initialization in preparation for
>> DAI multicodec support.
>> Since aux dev will remain using single codecs but DAI links
>> will be able to support multiple codecs.
>
> I applied everything up to here.  This one didn't apply, probably due to
> context changes but I didn't make any real effort to understand the
> issue.

Yep, I've just seen that. It is indeed a small move in the previous
context code.

I'm still in the process of updating the series based on Lars comments,
but was somehow too busy the last 2 weeks to complete the changes.
I should be able to post the update this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Benoit

--