[alsa-devel] snd-usb-audio issues??

Richard Storer rstorer at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 14 16:40:13 CEST 2014

Hi Takashi, thanks for the info regarding live24ext_map.
I read the comments "the card may adjust microphone input level only."
but I do not understand.

Does this mean my device lacks hardware control for Line-In??

Does the Windows driver providing Line-In levels with software emulation??

I am a little confused here.

Richard S.