[alsa-devel] Microphone does not longer work on Lenovo N581

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Sep 29 10:13:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm using Archlinux and so usually run always on the latest kernel.

But unfortunately somewhere with Kernel 3.9 my Intel sound got broken.
Playback works, but no microphone is found.

So I keep downgrading to 3.8.8 for some months, now.

Can someone please help me with finding a solution for this? Is it
really possible that the alsa driver "snd_had_intel" was broken between
3.8 and 3.9 and noone found this bug, so far?

Thank you very much in advance

Greetings,

Manuel