[alsa-devel] IMX WM8740 I2S support

stéphane cerveau scerveau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 18:42:12 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I succeeded to make AUDMUX4 output I2S data and clock.
I needed to define this in board setup:
     MX6Q_PAD_DISP0_DAT20__AUDMUX_AUD4_TXC,
     MX6Q_PAD_DISP0_DAT21__AUDMUX_AUD4_TXD,
     MX6Q_PAD_DISP0_DAT22__AUDMUX_AUD4_TXFS,
     MX6Q_PAD_DISP0_DAT23__AUDMUX_AUD4_RXD,
Now i need to define my clock as a compatible clock with the wm8740
I guess i have to set a sys clock and then divide it with ssi help
function according to the sample rate, right ?
I need to cleanup my code which is full of logs for now before sending it.

Steph