[alsa-devel] [PATCH v3 01/11] ASoC: davinci-evm: Move sysclk logic away from evm_hw_params
jsarha at ti.com
Thu Sep 19 15:43:50 CEST 2013
As I described in cover letter on these patches did change:
[PATCH v2 05/11] ASoC: davinci-mcasp: Remove interrupt property from DT bindin
- restore binding but make it optional and add interrupt-names property
[PATCH v2 06/11] ASoC: davinci: Add support for AM33xx SoC Audio
- SND_DAVINCI_SOC help "Machine driver for ..." -> "Platform driver for ..."
- SND_AM33XX_SOC_EVM depends on SND_DAVINCI_SOC && SOC_AM33XX
- SND_AM33XX_SOC_EVM does not selcet SND_DAVINCI_SOC
[PATCH v2 09/11] ARM/dts: am33xx: Add mcasp0 and mcasp1 device tree entries
- restore interrupt property and add interrupt-names property----
Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki. Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki
From: Mark Brown [broonie at kernel.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:23 PM
To: Sarha, Jyri
Cc: alsa-devel at alsa-project.org; devicetree at vger.kernel.org; linux-omap at vger.kernel.org; Ujfalusi, Peter; liam.r.girdwood at linux.intel.com; grant.likely at linaro.org; rob.herring at calxeda.com; Fernandes, Joel
Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 01/11] ASoC: davinci-evm: Move sysclk logic away from evm_hw_params
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 02:29:34PM +0300, Jyri Sarha wrote:
> The sysclk rate does not change runtime so it should be initialized at
> init time.
Are there any updates from the version already applied (I only dropped
the patch to allow the extra builds, not this one).
More information about the Alsa-devel