[alsa-devel] USB Audio/ALSA

Rajaram R rajaram.officemail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 05:30:31 CEST 2013

Hi

I am trying to bring up Android Accessory Audio in my Samsung Grand
mobile.. I am using a Linux PC for the same. The mobile re-enumerates in
AOA mode with an Audio interface. But when I play song, I see nothing on
the bus.  I can see an AOA audio device entry in /proc/asound/cards. The
mobile runs Android JB

The error i see when I play is "Sorry this player does not support this
type of audio file android" . I also tried a Note 2  & tab 2 with JB, i
dont see the error , but still i dont see anything on the bus.. Nexus is
working fine in the same setup.

Also logcat shows information as below. When i search net i understand some
problem with ALSA/Android handshake

AudioTrack: obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?).......some
address............
AudioTrack: obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?).......some
address............
AudioTrack: obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?).......some
address............
AudioTrack: obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?).......some
address............

Looking forward for some support