[alsa-devel] Documentation Request

Carl Canuck carl.canuck.official at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:30:11 CEST 2013

Continue the conversation if you choose, but I am searching for the
unsubscribe button as we speak.

I have no incentive to port anything to Linux other than some general
feelings of goodwill towards the open source community.  If you truly feel
that writing a kludgy API with poor documentation and example code that's
only meant to be wrapped into other APIs developed by those brave souls
willing to take the time to reverse engineer it all is good business, then
by all means keep on doing what you're doing.   It is my personal
conviction that I would much rather retain full control of my application
by communicating directly with ALSA rather than delegating control to Jack
just to ease the pain of deciphering your poor documentation.

I am truly sorry for taking time away from your driver development, please
continue with your work and let this conversation die in peace, I will not
be participating in this conversation or your mailing list any further.