[alsa-devel] mxc-spdif delay: miss 1-2s at the beginning of the song

stéphane cerveau scerveau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:50:26 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I had some progress concerning spdif various issues (alsactl store lock,
rx to tx support).
Here is in attachment the patch.

Concerning the music startup i still have some issues with sync. If
there is someone who can help me out with this, i will be pleased to
work on this issue. IMX documentation is not really clear enough to me.
Especially for the config SPDIF_SCR/TxFifo_ctrl.
For now i put a delay in playback start but this is not clearly fixing
the issue and this is not a solution for me.

Best regards.

Stéphane