[alsa-devel] Audio Miniconference 2013 schedule II - Edinburgh 21st October

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Fri Oct 18 19:19:19 CEST 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 05:48:11PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> Those topics that only one or two people brought up (cough...) can be
> lead of course by such a person :)  If anything about ALSA core stuff
> is in topic, count me.

Yes, they're first in line if they didn't volunteer already.  :)

> Do you have any plan of the time and place of this conference?
> I remember the date, but forgot what time...

It'll be in the conference centre along with the other Linux Foundation
events - I'm assuming that the registration people will be able to
direct us if there isn't adequate signage.

Time is 9:30, same as the other conferences, thugh I expect people will
start to arrive before then.

> BTW, I'm going to be at Edinburgh airport on Sunday evening (6:00PM).
> Will anyone be available for going eat and drink for a pre-conf?

I'm going to be around of course - I think some others are getting in
early.