[alsa-devel] ALSA Driver Source - available outside of kernel?

Paul Smedley paul at smedley.id.au
Mon Oct 14 23:20:48 CEST 2013

Hi All,

As you may be aware, alsa is the basis of an audio driver uniaud for the os/2
operating system (http://svn.netlabs.org/uniaud). Up to alsa 1.0.25 I could
download just the alsa-driver source in order to update uniaud, I see now the
source is part of the kernel

Is it possible to download just the alsa-driver 1.0.27.2 source from
anywhere, or do i need to extract it from current linux kernel source?

We also utilised things like adriver.h that were present to support older
linux kernels - do these still exist?

I tried mcking around with git and could only find 1.0.25 source.

Thanks,

Paul