[alsa-devel] Audio Miniconference 2013 schedule II - Edinburgh 21st October
broonie at kernel.org
Mon Oct 14 18:10:03 CEST 2013
Another go at the schedule for the mini-summit based on the feedback
last time. Same three major topics:
- Compressed audio review: tinycompress, integration into userspace,
- UCM and other use case management status & review (Tanu).
- Effects offload to DSPs with dynamically instantiatable algorithms,
and general dynamic DSP firmware handling including DSP resource
Plus a few things that only one or two people brought up:
- Process stuff (the list, bug tracking and so on).
- Some relatively specific hardware support topics:
- HDMI hotplug handling throughout the stack
- Mic status LED handling throughout the stack.
- Code cleanups:
- Moving away from the custom ALSA device registration infrastructure.
- General code modernisation.
- Performance, especially DAPM (Patrick)
- General routing control in userspace - UIs, automation (Daniel).
Hopefully this caught everything that was missed last time. It'd be
good to have volunteers to lead the discussions in each area, I've
marked those we got already.
As previously mentioned it'd be good if anyone planning to attend could
fill in the form at:
to help with planning & coordination.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Alsa-devel