[alsa-devel] Fast Track Ultra 8r...

Grant Diffey gdiffey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 01:26:43 CEST 2013

I agree with petri but I'm already on the record as saying my preference
would be

softreturns -> outputs everything else muted no effects.

Petri the scripts are probably something I wrote (if it's a couple of
nested for loops of shell)

The bigger problem imho is that snd-usb-audio doesn't preserve alsa volumes
and I still don't understand the reasoning for this.