[alsa-devel] tascam us122l

James Miller jamesstewartmiller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:12:49 CEST 2013

Hi, I've just checked the kernel source for the tascam us122l (us122l.c
us122l.h) and it has changed completely since the 3.4 kernel.  I'm having a
stack trace problem when trying to use jack with us122l.  The card is
recognised and I am using the .asoundrc from pub.briata.org as I always
have done.
When the us122l.c got broken (around about kernel version 3.6 to 3.9)  I
was able to get it working by recompiling the kernel after amending the
us122l.c source code by changing a flag that was pushed in to a vm struct.

In the new code I can't find any reference to the vm operation and it seems
that the code has changed completely, I am going to try and revert to the
3.4 us122l.c to see if that will work, but I'd be grateful if someone could
look into this.  Thanks

James

--
James Stewart Miller Bsc(hons) Psych.