[alsa-devel] tascam us122l

James Miller jamesstewartmiller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:12:49 CEST 2013

Hi, I've just checked the kernel source for the tascam us122l (us122l.c
us122l.h) and it has changed completely since the 3.4 kernel.  I'm having a
stack trace problem when trying to use jack with us122l.  The card is
recognised and I am using the .asoundrc from pub.briata.org as I always
have done.
When the us122l.c got broken (around about kernel version 3.6 to 3.9)  I
was able to get it working by recompiling the kernel after amending the
us122l.c source code by changing a flag that was pushed in to a vm struct.

In the new code I can't find any reference to the vm operation and it seems
that the code has changed completely, I am going to try and revert to the
3.4 us122l.c to see if that will work, but I'd be grateful if someone could
look into this.  Thanks

James Stewart Miller Bsc(hons) Psych.