[alsa-devel] Realtek ALC286 SONY Vaio Pro 13 Ubuntu 13.10

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:09:59 CEST 2013

> > I have added this information to the bug report
> > <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1228689>
> > where I also post my comments so that they are more persistent and
> > available to other users with similar issues.

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git/commit/?id=abdd8f510686da0a58e475bc0143d1069e5f53da

ALSA: hda - Apply ALC269 VAIO fix-up to all Sony laptops with ALC269
We've applied a fix-up for ALC269 VAIO only for two models.  But all Sony
VAIO models with ALC269 codec seem to require the similar fix.
Let's apply it with vendor-id mask.

Does it mean that the Fixup need to check whether node 0x19 must be valid
Mic pin if Sony Vaio pro 13 alc286 does not use node  0x19?