[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference (probably) moved to Edinburgh

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Fri May 3 14:14:47 CEST 2013

Just to keep the wider crowd informed:

We're currently discussing that we won't have any Audio miniconference
on LPC (Linux Plumber's Conference) this year. Instead, we'll have an
audio miniconference day in Edinburgh in October, colocated with
LinuxCon Europe, Kernel Summit, ELCE and GStreamer conferences.

The exact day for this miniconference has not been decided yet.

The main reason for this move is proximity, as several participants are
located in northern Europe.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic