[alsa-devel] need help for PCM constraint/rules

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Tue Mar 26 17:58:29 CET 2013

Clemens,

Thank you for your advice. The PCM rules in your Dice module also
matches Fireworks. I apply your solution into my Fireworks module and my
target device seems to work correctly in any sampling rate.

On this occasion, I have a question to you about your
firewire-kernel-streaming branch in alsa-kprivate.git. There is no
commit since last year and I'm anxious about the reason. If it's due to
your personal, there is no matter (of cource!). But it's due to some
technical issues or strategies against FFADO project, there is a large
possibility that I may soon face them. If it's the latter, would you
please inform me the details?

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto
o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp

Now my Fireworks module can playback PCM stream in any sampling rates.